Share |

Flag of the State of Oklahoma

Wagoner County Oklahoma Court Records Directory

This directory lists court locations in Wagoner County Oklahoma.
Links for online court records and other free court resources are provided for each court, where available.

Find court records by County Find court records by town or zip code Find court resources by category Find court records in other states
Please select a Oklahoma County below to view directory of all courts with links to court record resources for each court. Find Oklahoma court pages by Town or Zip Code. Select a court record or online resource category below to view all resources at both the statewide and County level. Go to the court records pages for another state.

Directory of District Courts in Wagoner County
Wagoner County District Court
Wagoner County Courthouse
307 East Cherokee Street, PO Box 249, Wagoner, OK 74467
Phone: 918-485-4508 Fax: 918-485-5836 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court   Wagoner County District Court
Directory of Municipal Courts in Wagoner County
Coweta Municipal Court
216 South Broadway, PO Box 850, Coweta, OK 74429
Phone: 918-486-2189 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court   Coweta Municipal Court

Okay Municipal Court
PO Box 505, Okay, OK 74446
Phone: 918-687-6585 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court

Porter Municipal Court
617 South Main Street, PO Box 149, Porter, OK 74454
Phone: 918-483-8331 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court

Wagoner Municipal Court
231 Church Street, Wagoner, OK 74477
Phone: 918-485-4586 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court


For information on other public records in Wagoner County Oklahoma see Wagoner County Oklahoma Public Records page.
© 2008 - 2014, Online Searches. - Your use of this site indicates agreement to the terms of use. - Contact us.
We strive to provide accurate information, however, is not an official source of information for any court or court clerk.
No legal advice is offered here and this site is not an alternative to competent legal counsel.