Share |

Flag of the State of Kansas

Jackson County Kansas Court Records Directory

This directory lists court locations in Jackson County Kansas.
Links for online court records and other free court resources are provided for each court, where available.

Find court records by County Find court records by town or zip code Find court resources by category Find court records in other states
Please select a Kansas County below to view directory of all courts with links to court record resources for each court. Find Kansas court pages by Town or Zip Code. Select a court record or online resource category below to view all resources at both the statewide and County level. Go to the court records pages for another state.

Directory of District Courts in Jackson County
Jackson County District Court
400 New York Street, Room 311, Holton, KS 66436
Phone: 785-364-2191 Fax: 785-364-3804 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court   Jackson County District Court
Directory of Municipal Courts in Jackson County
Denison Municipal Court
111 Central Avenue, PO Box 125, Denison, KS 66419
Phone: 785-935-2272 Fax: 785-935-2280 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court

Holton Municipal Court
430 Pennsylvania Avenue, Holton, KS 66436
Phone: 785-364-2721 Fax: 785-364-3887 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court   Holton Municipal Court

Hoyt Municipal Court
4th and Central, PO Box 204, Hoyt, KS 66440
Phone: 785-986-6385 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court

Mayetta Municipal Court
119 East Main, PO Box 217, Mayetta, KS 66509
Phone: 785-966-2435 Fax: 785-966-2437 report corrections here
Online Resources   Map this Court


For information on other public records in Jackson County Kansas see Jackson County Kansas Public Records page.
© 2008 - 2015, Online Searches. - Your use of this site indicates agreement to the terms of use. - Contact us.
We strive to provide accurate information, however, is not an official source of information for any court or court clerk.
No legal advice is offered here and this site is not an alternative to competent legal counsel.