Effective from January 1, 2011.
Online Searches takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Online Searches collects and how it is treated.
Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.courtreference.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.courtreference.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.courtreference.com
PO Box 495
Gig Harbor 98335
WA United States
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative.
Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected.
This section explains what information Online Searches collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
Collecting user name and email addresses allow us to provide customized services to our users.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.